Thursday, August 20

Another Fine Thursday

I'm so sorry for not making any post for the last 3 weeks. I've been swamped with school final projects. That along with not having a clue what Jon was gonna show from one week to the next is also an issue. One week we had Ergo Proxy and the next we had Taylor the Irresponsible Captain. This week it was back to Ergo Proxy. Two weeks ago was the end of Emma Season 2, so we replaced it with Ranma 1/2. It's a really funny show. I haven't been able to get there on time, so I keep missing Evangelion and His and Her Circumstances. I even like H&H C. Yu Yu Hakusho is also coming to an end. We are in the process of choosing another anime. Count of Monte Cristo is getting really good. We are going through it very fast and will probably be done with it soon too. Macross continues on. Everyone one in the club wants Minmei to die/ stop singing.

This week I proposed the concept of having food during the club since we are back in the room where food is permitted. Everyone enjoyed the hotwings, crackers, and drinks that I brought.

The catch: I need funds to keep this up. Food is not free and I don't make enough to drop $25 each Thursday. This week was on me to get the point across. I hope that this is a hit that with bring people to the club. ^_^

Anyways, Sorry for not posting about the meetings. I will try to do better in the future.

--Lyssa

1 comment:

  1. hiya i used to attend genshiken tampa, my name is jay... do you mind saying hi to john, lurch, eddie, and everybody for me... they might remember me as the black guy that could pretty good lol

    ReplyDelete